See a doctor online, on your terms
Book an online video GP consultation today from your phone, tablet or PC, wherever you are.
At One5 Health we offer you easy access to safe, reliable and trusted online video doctor consultations with a GMC registered GP from anywhere in England. You will never be de-registered from your usual NHS or private doctor.
We are able to offer a range of services via our online video GP consultations including provide you with trusted medical advice and guidance, private referral letters, sick notes or instant private prescriptions. We can even have your medications delivered to your door or have the prescription sent immediately to a local pharmacy of your choice.
Our virtual medical services.
Video doctor appointments.
On demand same/next day video doctor appointments from home, work or just about anywhere, from any device. No app downloads.
Instant prescriptions, referrals or sick notes.
Prescriptions send to your local pharmacy within minutes, or medications directly delivered to you at home.
At-home diagnostics and monitoring.
At home blood testing, covid tests and cardiac investigations including blood pressure and heart monitors.
How does it work?
1. Simply book an appointment online (below). No app download needed and you will not be de-registered from any other provider.
2. After booking you will receive an email confirmation in which there will be a secure web video link for your video consultation.
3. Just click on that link a few minutes before your appointment time and wait for your doctor to join you online. You can do it from smartphone, tablet or PC. Please make sure the device you use has a camera.
4. Your GP will join you online for your consultation.
5. Any prescriptions, referral letters, scans, tests will be arranged immediately following your consultation.
Book an Online Video GP Appointment Now
Prescription fee included.
Referral letter included.
Sick note included.
PLEASE NOTE: all prices listed are for consultation fees only including prescriptions, referral letters or sick notes (all issued at the discretion of the doctor).
Additional tests including blood tests, urine/stool tests, covid tests, scans or cardiac investigations will all incur extra charges. Your doctor will discuss additional charges before any tests are organised.