At One5 Health we offer you easy access to safe, reliable and trusted online video doctor consultations with a GMC registered GP from anywhere in the UK. You will not be de-registered from your usual NHS or private doctor.
We are able to offer a range of services via a video consultation including provide you with trusted medical advice and guidance, instant private referral letters, sick notes or urgent private prescriptions. We can even have your medications delivered to your door or have the prescription sent to a local pharmacy of your choice.
Our virtual medical services.
Video doctor appointments.
On demand same or next day video doctor appointments at home, work or from just about anywhere, on any device. No app download.
Instant prescriptions, referrals or sick notes.
Prescriptions sent to you by email or directly to your local pharmacy within minutes. Express same day medication delivery service (Central London only) straight to your door.
At-home diagnostics and monitoring.
At-home blood tests, Covid-19 tests and cardiac investigations including blood pressure checks and heart monitors.
How does it work?
1. Simply book an appointment online (below). No app downloads needed, and you will not be de-registered from any other provider.
2. After booking, you will receive an email confirmation in which there will be a secure web video link for your video consultation.
3. Just click on that link a few minutes before your appointment time and wait for your doctor to join you online. You can do it from smartphone, tablet or PC. Just make sure the device you use has a camera.
4. Your GP will join you online for your consultation.
5. Any prescriptions, referral letters, scans, tests will be arranged immediately following your consultation.
Book an Online Video GP Appointment Now
Online Video GP
15 Minute GP Consultation
Fit (Sick) notes
PLEASE NOTE: the prices listed are for consultation fees, prescriptions, referral letters or sick notes only. Any issue of a private prescription, sick note or referral letter is fully at the discretion of the consulting doctor.
Additional tests including blood tests, urine/stool tests, swabs and scans will all incur extra charges. Your doctor will discuss additional charges before any tests are organised.